Home :: Garden Supplies :: Lawn & Garden :: Lawn Accents, Fire Logs & Starters

Lawn Accents, Fire Logs & Starters

Lawn Accents, Fire Logs & Starters
Hookery - Firebowl Provincial - Gold/Blk - 35 Inch
UPC: 47977300337 (# 991048-102496-30033)
For burning wood and artificial logs. Steel bowl has a matte black high temperature paint finish and 360-degree view of the fire. Fine wire mesh lift off screen for protection from sparks. Firebowl has cast iron legs painted bronze in tone. Comes with log grate and fire tool.
Suggested Retail price: $204.19
Hookery - Fire Pit Sonoma - Black - 27 Inch
UPC: 47977011431 (# 991046-102494-30605)
Steel construction with high temperature resistant finish. For burning wood and artificial logs. Log grate and fire tool included. Fine wire mesh, lift off spark arrestor screen
Suggested Retail price: $209.89
Hookery - Firebowl Lantana - Bronze - 30 Inch
UPC: 47977009612 (# 991047-102495-30353)
For burning wood, charcoal and artificial logs. Antique copper bowl, enhanced with decorative diamond cutouts and safety ring.. Full 360 degrees view of fire with high domed fine wire mesh lift-off spark screen. Log grate, fire took and cooking grid included
Suggested Retail price: $216.49
Hookery - Firebowl Avondale - Bronze - 31
UPC: 47977009629 (# 991049-102497-30371)
This extra large sized fire bowl with attractive copper finish is perfect for back yard entertaining.. With a 360 degree view of the fire, everyone can gather round. Its sold base included leveling mounts providing ultimate stability.. Includes a spark screen for added safety.
Suggested Retail price: $167.89
Hookery - Chiminea Cast Iron Corona - Gold - 15 Inch
UPC: 47977300757 (# 991050-102498-30075)
Used for burning wood, charcoal and artificial logs.. Designer emboseed cast iron construction and high temperature paint finish. Full 360 degrees view of fire with a fine wire mesh spark screen. A large sliding door, rain cap, log grate and fire tool are included
Suggested Retail price: $162.69
Bond Mfg - Lavaglass Round-Amber Sunset - 1.7 - 1.9 cm
UPC: 34613679865 (# 989903-105103-67986)
One bottle covers 2 sq ft.. Base layer of fire pit should be 75% small lava rocks only remaining 25% need to be lavaglass. . . .
Suggested Retail price: $28.09
Bond Mfg - Lavaglass Round - Emerald City - 1.7 - 1.9 cm
UPC: 34613679858 (# 989902-105102-67985)
One bottle covers 2 sq ft.. Base layer of fire pit should be 75% small lava rocks only remaining 25% need to be lavaglass. . . .
Suggested Retail price: $28.09
Bond Mfg - Lavaglass Round - Indigo Dream - 1.7 - 1.9 cm
UPC: 34613679841 (# 989901-105101-67984)
One bottle covers 2 sq ft.. Base layer of fire pit should be 75% small lava rocks only remaining 25% need to be lavaglass. . . .
Suggested Retail price: $28.09
Cohasset Gifts & Garden - Smart Ship Molten Glass Assortment - 6 Pc
UPC: 831596006325 (# 016015-103143-SSMGA1)
Each molten glass sculpture is laid upon eco-friendly tropical wood to create a completely unique piece of art. No two are alike!. Use as a vase aquarium terrarium or jsut admire their natural beauty. . .
Suggested Retail price: $355.40
Cohasset Gifts & Garden - Molten Glass Assortment - Assorted - 6 Pc
UPC: 831596004802 (# 016010-103142-2016SMGA)
Each molten glass sculpture is laid upon eco-friendly tropical wood to create a completely unique piece of art. No two are alike!. Use as a vase aquarium terrarium or jsut admire their natural beauty. . .
Suggested Retail price: $419.40
Landmann- Ball Of Fire Fire Pit-Black-30.25X32.75X34
UPC: 715117289254 (# 046013-95366-28925)
Lights up your gathering area with a mystical appearance of a ball of fire floating in midair at night!. Sturdy steel construction designed for easy assembly. Large 30 diameter fire bowl with handles for easy removal. Large pivoting section with an extra large handle to provideeasy access to the fire. Provides 360 degree viewing of the fire.
Suggested Retail price: $383.19
Landmann- Sarasota Fire Pit-Black-28.5X25X24.25
UPC: 715117263841 (# 046011-95364-26384)
Unique and stylish decorative cutouts create an incredible ambiance at night!. Sturdy steel construction designed for easy assembly. Black spark guard cover and poker included. Easy assembly. Decorative spark screen and poker included. Provides 360 degree viewing of the fire.
Suggested Retail price: $223.39
Landmann - Barrone Fire Pit-Black-26.3X26.3X25.2
UPC: 715117252821 (# 046009-95362-25282)
Contemporary styled firebox with 360 degree viewing of the fire. Sturdy steel construction designed for easy assembly. Attractive, decorative crosshatch design on firebox to create an incredible ambience at night!. Includes cover to protect firepit from outside elements. Includes poker, and built in wood grate. Large, sturdy spark screen keeps embers contained.
Suggested Retail price: $211.99
Duraflame - Cowboy Brand Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal-Black-20 Pound Bag
UPC: 754087435209 (# 462519-99132-24220P)
100% natural with added chemicals. Lights easily and burns clean. Ideal for all grills and smokers. Hotter fire. Made in the usa.
Suggested Retail price: $20.29
Duraflame - Duraflame Fire Log - 5 Pound / 6 Pack
UPC: 41137026273 (# 023101-103230-2627)
Burns for 3 hours and burns cleaner than wood. Fast lighting - lights fully in less than 5 minutes. Designed for use in open hearth fireplaces. Burns 80% cleaner than wood. Ul approved safety classification for us in ul-listed factory built fireplaces.
Suggested Retail price: $31.49
Duraflame - Duraflame Original Style Fire Log--2.5 Lb/6 Pack
UPC: 41137006251 (# 023102-94297-625)
Burns for 2 hours. Fast lighting - lights fully in less than 5 minutes. Designed for use in open hearth fireplaces. Burns cleaner than wood. Ul-approved safety classification for use in ul-listed factory built fireplaces.
Suggested Retail price: $21.49
Duraflame - Duraflame Firestarter--6 Ounce/12 Pack
UPC: 41137012443 (# 023103-94298-1244)
A fast way to start a wood fire. Reduces wood fire emissions. Includes 12 fire lighters. One firelighter burns up to 30 minutes. Long enough to start even difficult to light wood fires.
Suggested Retail price: $8.29